| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Angelo, Texas in September is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish with occasional rain. Just 86.6mm (3.4in) of H2O is released during on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
Check the distance to and compare the San Angelo, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in San Angelo, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding San Angelo, Texas:
- Quanah, Tx, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) NNE
- Wichita Falls, Tx, Usa - 345.3 kms (214.5 miles) NNE
- Weatherford, Tx, Usa - 298.1 kms (185.2 miles) ENE
- Abilene, Tx, Usa - 139.9 kms (86.9 miles) NNE
- Dublin, Tx, Usa - 246.8 kms (153.4 miles) ENE
- Ballingersw, Tx, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.5 miles) NE
- Waco, Tx, Usa - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) E
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 301.7 kms (187.5 miles) E
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) E
- Llano, Tx, Usa - 148.4 kms (92.2 miles) ESE
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 292.5 kms (181.7 miles) ESE
- Boerne, Tx, Usa - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 331.3 kms (205.9 miles) ESE
- San Antonio, Texas, Usa - 282 kms (175.3 miles) SE